Say I live 4 u

Missing You ...
Is Not The Hard Part !!!
But ....
Knowing That
I Once Had You ...
Is What Breaks My
Heart ... !!!

Its too heard to loose someone who is 99% cute, 98% sweet, 97% loving, 96% babyface and 100% your true lover, Thats me, whats a waste of life if u loose me.

On this cold cold nite,in My small small ROOm, I Look At The Brite Brite StArS iN tHe DaRk DaRk sKy & DrEaM of YouR sWeet sWeet SmiLe on ur CuTe CuTe FaCe! GdNiTe

Some things are left undone, some words are left unsaid, some feelings are left unexpressed, but someone as sweet as you could never be left unmissed.

There are 2 types of enjoyment. One is being with a your love. The other is being with the memories of your love. Miss u but not ur memories.

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

My eyes are hurting coz I can’t see u, my arms r empty coz I can’t hold u, my lips are cold coz I can’t kiss u & my heart is breaking coz I’m not with u.

I always knew that looking back on my tears would someday make me laugh, but I never knew that looking back on my laughter would someday make me cry. Miss you

Knowing a person like u, has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have to let u go... I would find a million reasons to make u stay and u know it's true. I miss you.

What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness that we feel when we meet them but the emptiness we feel when they are not around us. I Miss U!

Never luk for a Gud Face, it'll turn old one day; Never luk for a Gud Skin, it'll wrinkle one day; But luk for a loyal heart, that'll miss u every day.

In my life I learned how 2 love, 2 smile, 2 B happy, 2 B strong,
2 work hard, 2 B honest, 2 B faithful, 2 forgive. But I couldn't learn how 2 forget U...

Nobody is right till somebody is wrong... Nobody is weak till somebody is strong... Nobody is lucky till love comes along... Nobody is lonely till somebody is gone. Missing U!

Memories sometimes behave in a crazy way. They leave u alone, when u are in a crowd & when u are alone they stand along with u like a crowd.

Changes in life are good, but see to that changes don't take you far away from the people who love and care you...including myself. Missing U!

Whenever I miss U, I won't luk 4 u in my dreams or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs. I'll just put my right hand across my chest & will feel U!

Every tear is a sign of brokenness, every silence is a sign of loneliness, every smile is a sign of kindness, every SMS is a sign of rememberance. Miss U!

As I watched the ants crawl up the wall, I noticed that no matter how busy they r, they still communicate with each other. Hope we'll be like them, in touch always.

A simple Bye make us cry, A simple Joke make us laugh, simple Care make us fall in love. I hope my simple SMS make you think of me. I Miss U

Close ur eyes..., Relax ur body and stop breathing as long as U can. Now breath... I miss u as much as u missed the air.

I am in casualty now, don't say I didn't tell you. After 5 minutes, I will be transfered to ICU. Doctor told, I will die if I don't STOP.. Missing You

I heard someone whisper ur name, but when I turned around to see who it was, I notice I was alone, then I realize it was my heart telling me that I miss u.

Last night I wanted to write you a letter but all I could write was - noh ss!W ! It doesn't make sense until you read it upside down!

I SAVED THEM ALL FOR SOMEONE I REALLY LOVE,
BUT SHE BETRAYED ME AND LETF MT ALONE TO GET ROT. McDreamy

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

Thanks to all of you for appreciating and feeling the words.
I'm afraid that you guys might be in love.. But I'm happy that u are gifted by god.
May you be always loved by the person you love, and never get abondoned
My Sad Eyes Never Lies
McDreamy

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد او قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من اضافه تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل ؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان

• اضف...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.