إيجاد النتائج في:

مجموعة عامة  ·  24130 اعضاء

حفظ
نادي جامعة القاهرة للتعليم المفتوح
somya

formal and informal greetings

Meeting someone who you know

FORMAL GREETING FORMAL REPLY INFORMAL GREETING INFORMAL REPLY
Good Morning. How are you? I am fine thank you, and how are you? Morning. How's it going? OK? And you?
I have not seen you for a long time. Yes, I have been away working in Europe. It's been a long time. Yes been working away.
You are looking good. Thank you. I have done a lot of walking in the mountains. You look good. Thanks. Done lot's of walking in the mountains.
Hello. I saw your sister yesterday. She said that you were home. Yes. She told me that she had seen you. Hi. Saw your sister yesterday. Said you were back. She told me you met
How are your parents? Fine thank you. How are your parents. How's your parents? Great, and yours?
Hello. Where are you going to today? I am going to college in Khon Kaen. Hi. Where are you off to? College in KK.
Which College do you go to? Khon Kaen Vocational College. Which College are you at? KVC.
What will you study today? I will study English and IT. What do you do today? English and IT.
Which is the easier IT or English? Oh! IT of course, English is so difficult. What's easier? IT. English is hard.
Why is English harder? The alphabet and all the vocabulary is so difficult to learn. What's hard about English? Alphabet - and the words
Shall meet at the restaurant for lunch today? That would be nice, I have lunch at 12. Want to have lunch? OK. I start at noon
Which restaurant shall we go to? The one with the nice coffee shop I think. Where'll we go? The place with the coffee shop I guess.
I must go now or I will be late for College. That's alright. I understand. I'll see you at lunch-time Got to go now or I'll be late. No problem. See you at lunch.
Goodbye Goodbye Bye-bye Bye-bye

Meeting someone who you do not know

FORMAL GREETING FORMAL REPLY INFORMAL GREETING INFORMAL REPLY
Good Morning. My name is Chris. What is your name please? I am pleased to meet you. I am Thidarat. Hello. I'm Chris. What do I call you. Nice to meet you, I'm Thidarat.
I am from the City of Birmingham in England. Are you Thai? Yes I am Thai. I come from Khon Kaen. Which is in North East Thailand. I'm from Birmingham in England. You're Thai? Yes I'm Thai from Khon Kaen in Isaans.
Birmingham is an industrial city is Khon Kaen industrial too? Yes. We have many factories, but we are still close to the countryside. Birmingham's an industrial city. How about Khon Kaen? Yes. Many factories, but we're near the country.
What is your occupation? I do not work yet I am still a student. What is your job please? What do you do for a job? I don't work. I'm a student. What's your job?
I am an engineer, but now I am taking a holiday touring in Thailand. What type of engineer, please? Do you design roads and bridges or something smaller? I'm an engineer, but I am on holiday in Thailand. What sort of engineer? Roads and bridges or small stuff?
Much smaller than roads and bridges. I work with microchips That sounds very complicated to me. I am studying IT. Much smaller. Microchips. Oh! So complicated. I study IT

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
سومة ممكن تضعي لينك الموقع اللي جبتي منه البوست ده

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
حاضر حدور والله
بس المشكلة اني جبته من جوجل

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
مش لاقيه

بصي انا كتبت ف جوجل

formal and informal greetings

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
you are welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllcomeeeeee

ya marinaaaa

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
حلوة مش لاقياها تاني ...........

اول ما يعجبك منتدى او موقع مفيد اما انك ترفعي اسمه بالمنتدي ......او ضيفيه عندك بالمفضلة

متعرفيش يمكن الموقع الأبيض ينفع في اليوم ................الأبيض برده "الامتحان ؟........اللغة "

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد او قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من اضافه تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل ؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان

• اضف...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.