• المزيد من الخيارات...
عرض النتائج التي تحتوي على:
إيجاد النتائج في:

مجموعة عامة  ·  24130 اعضاء

حفظ
نادي جامعة القاهرة للتعليم المفتوح
Solaf

Semantics & Syntax-322-Final Update.

On checking the forum library, I found out that all has to do with this subject is just some scattered files here or there, and not as a whole package. Besides, I should refer to the fact that there's no massive change in the previous lectures found here,except for the last exam session being added, because the same doctor is still the lecturer of that subject. So now we have all-in-one package plus the recent exam.

Written Stuff

Semantics & Syntax-322-latest Exam Included

Best Luck For All.

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

Semantics & Syntax-322-Media Lectures

PartI & PartII & PartIII

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
well done
i have posted a subject concerns some courses of 311,321,322,323 and 324
maybe you've got any packages related to codes mentioned
above

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

Semantics & Syntax-322-Media Applications

PartI & PartII

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
enigma_sinai كتب:

what the difference between media lectures and applications?
thanks a lot...helpful

Does it need a flamboyant gesture, ES?

well, media applications = more exercises covering the topics, especially diagramming, the doctor dealt with.

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
enigma_sinai كتب:

?and who are you

An earthling.

Should I give it the big I am?

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
enigma_sinai كتب:
duh! no...lol
anyway, helpful earthling
don't stop ur favors plz

Just hold service in remembrance of the word "Favour", for that best suits me.

Good luck.

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
enigma_sinai كتب:
it doesn't matter man, it's American, and we aren't into academic conference here
I like your English

Favour/favor, dialect, is not my point here. I mean I've done nothing you can call "favor/favour". In other words, forget about thanking me.

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
ok ok alright....easy man...don't be grumpy`
lol..that reminds me of my Briton friend, whenever i tell her kind words, she thanks me until i got sick of the word
but when, i turned to tell her"forget about thanking me", she seemed like confused or bothered or even unappreciated and told me that my phrase is not welcomed here as they thank each others for every tiny thing

so, thank you one more time

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
اقتباس :
my phrase is not welcomed here as they thank each others for every tiny thing

Cultural variation then, ES.

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
enigma_sinai كتب:

yup, don't you think we should follow as we use their language
i mean the common attitude

Hi again ES,

Knowing or mastering others' language, in my poor
opinion, doesn't, necessarily, require you to adopt it or to be
bound by. Contrary, we should seek the cultural elite as long as it
goes with our Islamic teachings. Otherwise, we are going to be slaves
to our tongues instead of crowning mind and soul.

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
Obviously iam not talking about abandoning our Islamic teaching, nah, iam talking about adopting day-to-day "respectful" behavior which goes hand in hand with ours, otherwise, we would be
awkward, even daft brushes whenever we get to deal with
them
nice conversing with ya

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
enigma_sinai كتب:
Obviously iam not talking about abandoning our Islamic teaching, nah, iam talking about adopting day-to-day "respectful" behavior which goes hand in hand with ours, otherwise, we would be
awkward, even daft brushes whenever we get to deal with
them
nice conversing with ya

The West as a whole is indebted to the Arabic world, to whom they should be thankful as the pioneer who contributed to the first flowerings of their renaissance. it's undeniable that the roles got inverted, but we still the origin of everything that could administer to the happiness of mankind. So, I wonder why many of us see their culture and "respectful behaviour" as unrivaled? Islam set equitable rules for that for more than 4 millennia!

Nice talking with ya ES.

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
it's simple....because they are proceeding the time we are receding
would you mention any "pioneering" accomplishment your country has done for the last decade or even further?...civilization is based on "respectful behavior"...when mankind is respected.
and where is Islamic rules here among people? are you kidding me? I just hear calling Mosques, and who thought to be"Sheikh", is acting like hell
anyway, I think we too it to another direction

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
Well, I am not exaggerating when I say they have a high hand in this too. You're talking like if they were people of virtue and ethics. If they're so why on earth they impose dubious concepts like freedom of homosexuality on Countries like ours? why they interfere with your agriculture policy? why they invade metropolises without rhyme or reason? why they continue to further poor peoples' suffering with heavy renewable sanctions?
why they rain down innocent people and children with dirty and ?forbidden bombs
I see they're thieves from the very beginning to the very end; and those who are blindly imitating them are just hollow and simply naives if not completely idiots.

AS for Islamic teachings and rules, they're in your heart and mine as well. take the initiative.

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
Solaf كتب:

On checking the forum library, I found out that all has to do with this subject is just some scattered files here or there, and not as a whole package. Besides, I should refer to the fact that there's no massive change in the previous lectures found here,except for the last exam session being added, because the same doctor is still the lecturer of that subject. So now we have all-in-one package plus the recent exam.

Written Stuff

Semantics & Syntax-322-latest Exam Included

Best Luck For All.

جزاك الله خيرا اخت سولاف

ورابط بديل للرابط بالاعلي

يحتوي علي كل مايخص المادة من الكتاب والمحاضرات والتطبيقات والامتحانات

http://www.ziddu.com/download/11185744/semantics-322-written.rar.html

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
you are talking about politics and politics is nasty everywhere
if you are Egyptian, just look on your internal affairs, can you talk about justice? what on earth do they have to do with this? do you judge society by its politicians? if so, we would be the most unjust and ridiculous society
and i could see the main stream of imitating them here, is to dress like them, have their hair cut, keep a dog etc...all of nonsense
but where are we from their sciences? where are we from their technologies which you must be thankful for to be debating with me here
your CPU is Israeli, can we manufacture it? not in our illusion!
as for virtue and ethics, they vary from society to another, from belief to another, i can't judge someone because of her/his belief
what do you think when you watch like Hamas faction killing Fath? would you say that Arab are devils?
actually i disagree with you since you look on it from another perspective and angle, and in fact, woman's perspective usually differs from man's, concerning the political and living issues as long as she doesn't experience as much as man especially in Arab countries
take care yourself

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
thamnks alot but the media lectures can't be downloaded

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد او قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من اضافه تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل ؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان

• اضف...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.