• المزيد من الخيارات...
عرض النتائج التي تحتوي على:
إيجاد النتائج في:

مجموعة عامة  ·  24130 اعضاء

حفظ
نادي جامعة القاهرة للتعليم المفتوح
darkbluesky75

Culture 125

The exam of the Culture course 125 was totally out of the official text books,and we should all complain about it because this is a major mistake and the one behind this mistake should be punished

I scored A+ in the same course of the last term and now I don't think I will even pass simply because of the reckless professor who was clearly high on cheap drugs

This isn't a good sign for the quality of education in this university and we should never let it go because it will happen again if we don't take an action

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
السلام عليكم ورحمة والله وبركاته

انا عايز اعرف انت امتحنت فين انا امتحنت في جامعة القاهرة والامتحان جه من الكتاب

ومكنش فيه اي مشاكل بالعكس الامتحان كان سهل بشكل مبالغ فيه

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
ماكنش سهل اوى بس ربنا يستر وينجحنا كلنا الحمد لله الذي بنعمته تتم الصالحات

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

والله يارحاب هو بالنسبة لي كان سهل مش علشان انا متفوق ولا حاجة بس علشان كنت كل مااجي اذاكر المادة من المحاضرات الصهيونية كانت اول درس كنت اذاكرها ادخل علي بعدها اتخنق اروح قافل ومكملش مذاكرة
الحمد لله ربنا سترها معايا عقبال الباقي وان شاء الله النتايج تطلع كويسة ونتقابل في ترم تالت ان
شاء الله وبرضوا مع بعض

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
Answer the following questions

Why did the number of Jewish settlers increase in the region during the second quarter of the 20th century

When did the stone tools first appear

Sum up the major development that took place in Europe during the middle age

Complete the following sentences

The end of the stone age marked the begginning of...... a

Please can anyone tell me if this was the exam that you took in Cairo because this is the one we had in the Red Sea and it's completly out of the text books

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
مظبوط هو ده الامتحان وانا كمان كنت رافع المقرر بالمحاضرات بتاعته بالتطبيقات علي المنتدي

بس عموما حصل خيير وتتعوض ان شاء الله

هو ممكن اللغبطة نكون حصلت في المركز عندكوا لان المنهج ده اتغيير الترم ده والدكتورة كمان اتغييرت
هو الكتاب الي انت درسته كان بيتكلم عن الكمبيوتر

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
so they changed the course without making an announcment.Moreover,they didn't make sure that everyone is informed!!!! if this is the case then the hell with them and the hell with this trash cairo OU because they made a big mistake and they should be held responsible for it

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد او قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من اضافه تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل ؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان

• اضف...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.