عرض النتائج التي تحتوي على:
إيجاد النتائج في:

مجموعة عامة  ·  1748 اعضاء

حفظ
[ نــ ... وقـــت البـنــات... ـا دي ]
black boOoy

كلمااتـــ اغنية bad girl لـــ مسااريــــ

BAD GIRL

She wanna be a bad girl, She wanna be a bad girlShe running from her past life,Looking for the spotlightShe wanna be a bad girl, She wanna be a bad girlShe’s all up in the street light, looking for the spot lightVerse 1I chase up she got me running every lightShe see me coming got me swerving left and rightShe in a tight spot checking all her blind spotsCause I know you want me there when the lights outShe got the pedal to the floor in the rainIn and out of rain like its some kind of gameI'm thinking that I gotta speed upCause I know that she don’t wanna slow downChorusShe wanna be a bad girl, She wanna be a bad girlShe running from her past life,Looking for the spotlightShe wanna be a bad girl, She wanna be a bad girlShe’s all up in the street light, looking for the spot lightVerse 2And she knows that she can drive them insaneBody like a super model rolling in a rangeAnd I know that she wanna get down with a thugSmack that give some love when she wannaWanna give anything to get on herI lace her up in some Gucci and PradaTake her to the crib it’s on all nightCause I’m a let her do what she wantsChorusShe wanna be a bad girl, She wanna be a bad girlShe running from her past life,Looking for the spotlightShe wanna be a bad girl, She wanna be a bad girlShe’s all up in the street light, looking for the spot lightBridgeNow she’s all up in the streets and alongShorty want it bad and she’s out of controlAin’t nobody gonna get in her wayCause she’s out there doing her thing I knowShe needs to be all that, type of girl that ’ll make you wait up to for her to call backBut as long as she’s bad with me, I’m a keep chasing herChorusShe wanna be a bad girl, She wanna be a bad girlShe running from her past life,Looking for the spotlightShe wanna be a bad girl, She wanna be a bad girlShe’s all up in the street light, looking for the spot light

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

حماسـ الكلماتـ
بسـ ليشـ ماجبتـ الفيديـــو معاها؟؟؟؟؟؟

يلا شووكراً ع المجهود الـعسلـ
يافرولهـ
^^

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد او قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من اضافه تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل ؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان

• اضف...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.