أجب عن الأسئلة الآتية :
السؤال الأول :
حدد المبتدأ والخبر , وبين نوع الخبر فيما يلي :
1 – ( لله الأمر من قبل ومن بعد )
2 – أبوك خلقه كريم .
3 – من يجتهد ينجح .

السؤال الثاني :
حدد الأفعال الناقصة والتامة فيما يلي :
1 – ( خالدين فيها ما دامت السموات والأرض )
2 – ما زال عملك يشهد بإتقانك .
3 – اقتنع أبو الصبي بأن سيكون لابنه شأن .
4 – صارت الأسعار مرتفعة .

السؤال الثالث :
استخرج الفاعل والمفعول به فيما يلي :
1 – استطاع القاضي أن يؤثر في نفس الصبي .
2 – يتصفح الناس الجرائد اليومية صباحا .
3 – ( لا يذوقون فيها بردا ولا شرابا )

السؤال الرابع :
ابن الفعل للمجهول , وغير ما يلزم :
1 – تناقلت وكالات الأنباء الخبر .
2 – يبيع التجار المستغلون السلع بأسعار مرتفعة .
3 – عاقبت الكلية المهملين .

السؤال الخامس :
أعرب ما تحته خط فيما يلي :
1 – ( وجاءوا أباهم عشاء يبكون )
2 – واجهوا الصعاب أقوياء .
3 – أحب أبي كل الحب .
4 – ( يدعون ربهم خوفاً وطمعا ً )

*********** انتهت الأسئلة ************

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

اسم المقرر : ترجمة إلى العربية 1
كود المقرر : 114
امتحان دور يوليو 2010

Answer the following questions :

I – Translate the following passages into Arabic :

Science and Technology

There is a difference between science and technology . Science is a method of answering theoretical questions ; technology is a method of solving practical problems . Science has to do with discovering the facts and relationships between observable phenomena in nature and with establishing theories that serve to organize these facts and relationships ; technology has to do with tools , techniques and procedures for implementing the findings of science .

China Quake kills Hundreds

More than 250 people have died after an earthquake hit China's northwestern region of Xingjiang on Monday morning . The death toll is expected to rise as news comes in from outlying areas of the arid region . The quake struck 40 kilometres east of Jiashi city , toppling homes and schools , with the magnitude of 6.8 on the Richter scale .

II – Translate into English :

1 – كانت مارجريت تاتشر أول امرأة تشغل منصب رئيس وزراء بريطانيا , وقد اشتهرت بزعامتها القوية .

2 – يأتي السائحون من جميع أنحاء العالم للاستمتاع بزيارة الأماكن الأثرية في مصر .

********** انتهت الأسئلة ***********

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

الامتحان كملف وورد بالمرفقات

أو من هنــــــــــــــــــا

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
bism
اسم المقرر : culture 1
كود المقرر : 115
امتحان دور يوليو 2010

A ) – Translate the following passages into Arabic :

1 - In May AD 43 , Roman commander Aulus Plautius invaded Britain from Boulogne . He brought with him four legions and about 20,000 auxiliary troops . The Roman army landed on the Kent coast and defeated the Britons in a series of skirmishes .

2 - The arrival of Saint Augustine in 597 converted most of the country to Christianity . The Anglo-Saxon period lasted for 600 years , from 410 to 1066 , and in that time Britain's political landscape underwent many changes .

B ) – Answer the following questions :

1 – When did Henry's army seize Normandy ?

2 – Who supervised the capture of Colchester ?

3 – Where did the Anglo-Saxon come from ?

4 – What was Henry's first thought when he became king of England ?

5 – Where did tin and gold come from in the Bronze Age ?

6 – Who took the place of William Rufus after his death ?

7 – What is the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle ?

********* انتهت الأسئلة **********

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
bism

اسم المقرر : grammar 1
كود المقرر : 113
امتحان دور يوليو 2010

I ) - Do as shown between brackets :

1 – How fast you …………. ( drive ) when the police …………. ( stop ) you last night ?
( correct the verbs )

2 – By the time I got to the office , the meeting ( begin, already ) without me .
( correct the verb )

3 – When the president arrived , the celebration started .
( Rewrite using "on" )

4 – I ……………. ( not / hear ) Ken criticize anyone since I ……………. ( know ) him .
( correct the verbs )

5 - ………………………………………. Had she applied for the job .
( complete )

6 – you can borrow my coat . I ……………………. ( not / need ) it at the moment .
( correct the verb )

7 – Lots of scientists tell us to drink a lot of water .
( change to passive )

8 – Jack will have to work more hours. We will have to hire somebody new .
( Join using " either or " )

9 – He was punished owing to not telling the truth to his parents .
( Rewrite using " Due to the fact that " )

10 – I can't remember the name of the student . I gave the book to her .
( Join using a suitable relative pronoun )

II ) – Correct the verbs in the following dialogue :

Rita : I heard the lights ………….. ( go ) out in your flats last night.

Emma : Yes , I ………………. ( watch ) a documentary on TV when suddenly we …………….. ( lose ) all the power . But it ……………….. (come ) on again after about ten minutes.

Vicky : Rachel ……………… ( come ) down the stairs when the lights …………… ( go ) out . She almost …………… ( fall ) over .

Daniel : Matthew and I ……………….. ( play ) tennis at the time .

Andrew : I ……………… ( work ) on the computer . I ……………… ( lose ) a whole hour's work . but this morning I ……………. ( get ) up early and ……………. ( do ) it again .

III ) – Correct the following sentences . One sentence is correct .

1 – He is having his workbook checked once every week by the teacher .

2 – These notes are not belonging to me .

3 – They both leave the school and addicted drugs .

4 – Who has sung in the Opera Aida in 1998 ?

5 – Ow ! I have cut my finger . It's bleeding .

************ انتهت الأسئلة *************

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

تم تجميع امتحانات التيرم الاول يوليو 2010

قي موضوع واحد من اجل التنظم والتيسير علي الاعضاء

مع الشكر للاخ عبد الرحمن

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
bism

اسم المقرر : comprehension 1
كود المقرر : 112
امتحان دور يوليو

A ) – Read the following passage and answer the questions :

India has two national languages : Hindi and English . Hindi is the national ,official , and the main language of India . English is the second official language . The Indian Constitution also officially approves twenty-two regional languages for different purposes .

In fact , dozens of distinctly different regional languages are spoken in India , which share many characteristics such as grammatical structure and vocabulary . Apart from these languages , Hindi is used for communication in India . The homeland of Hindi is mainly in the north of India , but it is spoken and widely understood in all urban centres of India. In the southern states of India , where people speak many different languages that are not much related to Hindi , there is more resistance to Hindi , which has allowed English to remain a spoken language there to a greater degree .

In India , English serves two purposes . First , it provides a linguistic tool for the administrative cohesiveness of the country , causing people who speak different languages to become united . Second , it serves as a language of wider communication , including a large variety of different people covering a vast area . It overlaps with local languages in certain spheres of influence and in public domains .

Generally , English is used among Indians as a 'link' language and it is the first language for many well-educated Indians . It is also the second language for many who speak more than one language in India . The English language is a tie that helps bind the many segments of our society together . Also , it is a linguistic bridge between the major countries of the world and India . That is why , the importance of the ability to speak and write English has recently increased significantly . Modern communications , videos , journals and newspapers on the internet use English and have made 'knowing English ' indispensable .

Today , unless students learn English , they can only work in limited jobs . Those who do not have basic knowledge of English cannot obtain good quality jobs . They cannot communicate efficiently with others, and cannot have the benefit of India's rich social and cultural life . Men and women who cannot comprehend and interpret instructions in English , even if educated , are unemployable . They cannot help with their children's school homework every day or decide their revenue options of the future .

A positive attitude to English as a national language is essential to the integration of people into India society . There would appear to be virtually no disagreement in the community about the importance of English language skills . English also plays a dominant role in the media . It has been used as a medium for inter-state communication and broadcasting both before and since India's independence . India is , without a doubt , committed to English as a national language . The impact of English is not only continuing but increasing .

1 – How many official languages are there in India ? What are they ?

2 – Where is homeland of Hindi ?

3 – What purposes does English serve in India ?

4 – Why is the importance of learning English increasing today in India ?

5 – Provide a suitable title for this passage .

B ) – Read the following passage and answer the questions below :

When Rome ruled the world , slaves who ran away were thrown to the lions to make a show for people . Once , a slave called Androcles had a cruel master . So , he ran away from him and hid in a cave in the forest . One day , while he was asleep , he was awakened by the cry of a wild animal . He opened his eyes to find a lion roaring with pain and coming towards him . It seemed as if the lion needed help , as one of its legs was hurt . At first , Androcles trembled with fear . However , he soon overcame his fear and approached the lion . He took hold of its paw and pulled out a thin bit of wood that was sticking in it . Androcles watched carefully to see what the lion would do when it was free from pain . He feared that the lion would leap upon the man who had given it help . Instead , it began to show every sign of gratitude to Androcles by playing around him , rubbing against his hands , and even bringing food into the cave , which the two divided .

Androcles and the lion lived together in this friendly way for months , until Androcles was caught and sent to Rome to be thrown to wild animals in a great show . On the great show-day , Androcles was led to face a lion which ran fiercely at him . Hardly had the lion recognized Androcles when it stopped and began to lick his hands . The people , being greatly surprised , began to shout . When the chief Roman questioned Androcles , he told him the story . The people demanded the freedom of Androcles , besides giving him the lion to keep as his own .

1 – How were the run-way slaves punished in Rome ?

2 – What did Androcles do to help the lion ?

3 – What does Androcles's action show about his character ?

4 – Why was the crowd watching the show surprised ?

5 – Provide a suitable title for this story .

********** انتهت الأسئلة **********

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

هذا كل ما لدي من امتحانات يوليو 2010 وهي تسع مواد - سبع مواد للتيرم الأول والثاني ومادتي علم اللغة وعلم الصوتيات - مع تمنياتي للجميع بالنجاح والتوفيق , وطلبي من الاستاذ حمدي بجمعها بطريقة أفضل فقد قدمت المادة العلمية بقدر استطاعتي .
والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله ,,,

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

امتحانات الترم الأول منسقة علي الوورد هنــــــــــا

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد او قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من اضافه تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل ؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان

• اضف...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.