• المزيد من الخيارات...
عرض النتائج التي تحتوي على:
إيجاد النتائج في:

مجموعة عامة  ·  24130 اعضاء

حفظ
نادي جامعة القاهرة للتعليم المفتوح
retaj

ترجمه تتبعيه ومنظوره

People at the State Department seem scared to death about our China policy, Secretary of State Henry Kissinger keeps the cards so close to his chest that able officers … seem unwilling to take any kinds of initiative. It is my hope that I will be able to meet the next generation of China’s leaders—whomever they may prove to be. Everyone tells me that that is impossible. But my hyper-adrenaline, political instincts tell me that the fun of this job is going to be to try to do more.

ينتاب الذعر موظفى وزاره الخارجيه لسياستنا تجاه الصين. وإخفاء هينرى كيسينجر لجميع الاسراريجعل المس}لين الكبار فى الوزاره متقاعسين عن أى مبادره واملى هو مقابله الجيل القادم من قاده الصين اين ماكانوا هم. يخبرنى الجميع باستحاله ذلك ولكن حاستى السياسيه وحدسى يخبرنى أن متعه اللعبه هو بذل المزيد من الجهد.

القطعه الثانيه
I was amazed, when I went back to the States, at the malaise, the tearing down of institutions, the discouragement there. I have more confidence in our country than the mood that was prevailing back home would have one believe one should have … So much depends on our own self-confidence in our ability to cope. If we project this confusion and failure and discouragement it will show up all around the world. People wonder anyway when they see commitments un-kept. I think of Cambodia, and Ithink of Vietnam, and I think of Vietnam, and I think of what that means to the Chinese government and others as they see us unable to fulfill commitments made … It is important to our relationship that they believe what we say and that we deal truthfully and openly and honestly with them.
إندهشت عندما عدت الي الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , وشعرت بالإحباط من
هدم المؤسسات وحالة الإحباط التي سادت المجتمع, ولكني علي ثقة بوطننا
أكبر بكثير من هذه الحالة المسيطرة عليها. ولنا أن نتصور ما يمكن أن يفعله
الإيمان لشخص وإعتمادنا الكلي علي الثقة بأنفسنا في قدرتنا علي التعامل مع
الوضع . وإذا ما أبرزنا هذا الإرتباك والفشل والإحباط للعالم كله, سيتساءل
الناس في كل مكان عندما يرونا لا نستطيع الإلتزام بتعهداتنا
أٌفكر في كمبوديا وفيتنام , وافكر ما يعني للحكومة الصينية والآخريين عندما
يرونا غير قادرين علي الإلتزام بالإتفاقيات التي قمنا بها . من المهم جدا في
علاقتنا الخارجية بأن يؤمن الأخر بأن ما نقوله او ما نتعامل به معهم هو
بصدق وإنفتاح وأمانة .
 القطعه الثالثه
When I took on this post, nearly five months ago, it was without illusions. A distinguished predecessor famously remarked that it was "the most impossible job in the world". I myself have joked that I am more secretary than general, for after all the Secretary General is no more powerful than his Security Council is united. In the past, as today, that unity has often been elusive. And yet, I remain as optimistic as the day I first entered this office.
عندما توليت هذا المنصب منذ ما يقرب من خمسة أشهر. لم يكن وهماَ عندما
قال لي أحد أسلافي القدامي المقولة الشهيرة " إنها الوظيفة الأكثر صعوبة في
العالم " . لقد ظللت أسخر من نفسي إنني مجرد سكرتير , وليس سكرتير عام
وبالرغم من هذا فلا يعتبر منصب الأمين العام في الماضي أقوي من مجلس
الأمم المتحدة كما هو الحال اليوم . وكانت الأمم المتحدة بعيدة المنال وإلي الآن
ما زالتُ متفائلاَ كما كنت منذ اليوم الأول الذي دخلت فيه هذا المكتب .

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد او قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من اضافه تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل ؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان

• اضف...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.